We offer the following clinical services:
- Home visits
- Driving/insurance medicals
- Cervical smears
- Pregnancy tests
- Family planning (such as vasectomies, IUD insertions, and Jadelle Rod insertions)
- Skin/mole checks with liquid nitrogen freezing therapy,
- Mole and skin cancer surgery
Nurses offer the following additional services:
- Depo injections
- Blood pressure checks
- Diabetic and dietary advice
Simple advice and non-patient initiated blood pressure checks are free. All diabetics are entitled to a free ½ hour visit annually with the nurse for a thorough check up although if a prescription is needed there will be a $10 charge.
Before School checks for 4 year olds last ¾ hour please advise reception staff when an appointment its made. Results and messages for the nurse will be processed throughout the day.